August 19, 2022
Merline & Meacham, P.A. recently had 5 lawyers recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” in Greenville, South Carolina.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments. Congratulations to the following lawyers on being selected “2023 Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practice area:
· Robert E. August – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
· Keith G. Meacham – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
· David A. Merline, Jr. – Litigation and Controversy – Tax
· Marie Monroe – Nonprofit / Charities Law
· Douglas B. O’Neal – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.