David’s practice is focused on the areas of Taxation, Estate Planning, Business Organizations, and Probate.
David and his wife, Sadie, enjoy spending time with their friends and family and being outdoors with their dog. Prior to attending law school, he was a baseball player on the Anderson University baseball team.
- University of California, Irvine (LL.M.) Taxation (2021)
- University of South Carolina School of Law, (J.D.) Cum Laude (2019)
- CALI Awards in Complex Civil Litigation
- Outstanding Advocate Award Winner
- Mockingbird Invitational Mock Trial Tournament Champion
- Anderson University, (B.A.) Humanities and the Law, Cum Laude (2016)
- Senior Captain of the baseball team
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar (Member)