Jonathan’s practice is focused on the areas of Tax Controversy and Estate Planning. He also assists clients in business transactions and business entity formation.
Jonathan and his wife, Emily have a young daughter named Sophia with whom they enjoy spending time outdoors. Outside the office, he enjoys attending sporting events, most specifically Furman football, baseball, and basketball.
- University of Alabama School of Law, (L.L.M) Taxation (est. 2020)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- College of Charleston Graduate School (M.Acc) (2011)
- Furman University (B.S.) Accounting (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association (Member)
- South Carolina Bar:
- Young Lawyers Division (Member)
- American Certified Fraud Examiners (C.F.E. Designated Member)